Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Iam Funk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2011, 01:03 PM
    Hi... my roommate was on my computer and decided to move a huge folder (~6000 images)
    Hi... my roommate was on my computer and decided to move a huge folder (~6000 images) from where it was on C:\ drive to the desktop. While the file was being moved, my computer froze and she apparently cancelled the move. Now when I open the original folder its empty and the new file is all javascript docs... What Do??
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2011, 11:25 AM

Did you try looking in the C drive for the files? You may just have a huge problem here. Have you tried to "go back" with your computer to an earlier time and see if the original folder will come back?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2011, 11:57 AM
    Yep, I would try a System Restore to a slightly earlier date.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Planning a HUGE move and have no idea where to start! [ 2 Answers ]

My wife and I live in Arizona but REALLY want to move to the northeast coast, anywhere between Virginia up to New Hampshire that's within no more than an hours drive from the ocean. I'm an IT professional and she's a stay-at-home-mom for our two babies. I have a decent job here but unfortunately...

My computer loading images too slowly [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Just three days ago , My computer loading images too slowly, It takes few minutes. I mean not downloading images. Just a webpages images. How can I fix this problem?

Girlfriend has decided to move out/wants to stay together [ 21 Answers ]

Hello all. Id appreciate some opinions in my relationship issue. My girlfriend and I have been together for about 2 years. We've lived together for about 1 year. We have our ups and downs as everyone else does. Recently I sat her down to talk. I felt that something was up, just a gut...

Paid partial rent for first month, no lease, decided not to move in. [ 2 Answers ]

I gave landlord half a months rent in advance believing that I was going to move in. it was not intended to be a holding deposit. The landlord was a friend of a friend and the apartment had been empty for over a year. I did not know that the landlord had been actively trying to rent out the...

View more questions Search