Ask
    karen norman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2011, 10:37 AM
    Ice maker sa8868
    Ice maker sa8868 wiring digram
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jul 17, 2011, 03:06 PM
    Brand? Model number? My crystal ball is in the shop for repair so you will need to provide the proper info for a good answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ihave an older GE sisde-by-side frige and the ice maker tube has ice in it. [ 3 Answers ]

There has not been any ice made for about a week. Any suggestions on what's the matter? The ice maker had been slowly producing ice even before that. However it has typically made the ice regularly.The model number is TFX20JRS.

M1 SA8868 Ice Maker does not fill with water [ 4 Answers ]

I have an M1 SR8868 Ice Maker in the fridge in my Motor Home. It cycles fine but no water comes in. I have checked and there is water flowing in the tubes. They are not frozen. Any ideas?

Ice maker not making cubes my ge profile ice cube maker has stopped making ice [ 1 Answers ]

Ice maker not making cubes my ge profile ice cube maker has stopped making ice

What does the ice maker water inlet valve have to do with the ice maker leaking? [ 0 Answers ]

On my amana refrigerator, the ice maker leaks water at the inlet to the ice maker itself which drips heavily back into the dump tray which freezes the ice cubes all together. I was told the water inlet valve may be at fault. Why? Does the inlet valve have anything to do with the pressure going into...

Sub zero ice maker continues to make ice now ice drawer is stuck [ 0 Answers ]

The ice maker in my sub zero model 561 has continued to make ice even though the switch has been turned off. Now the ice drawer is jammed and the ice maker is jammed with ice cubes stuck together. How can I open the drawer and what can I do to fix this issue?

View more questions Search