Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rejo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    -

Jul 17, 2011, 03:13 AM
    Urine alcohol test
    I took 3 beer (1.5L of budviser)and 600 ml of red wine (11%)i tested ma urine after 16 hrs ma weight is 87kg and hight is 170cm and I am 24 years old
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jul 17, 2011, 07:33 AM

And your question is likely will this show up. Really depends on which test is given, with an EtG I'd say chances are fair you will show positive. EtG can show positive if you drank no alcohol too, false positive
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 17, 2011, 09:02 AM

So knowing you would be tested you drank three drinks ? Is that basically what you are saying, that you have so little respect for the sentence you are going, that you do what you want and then hope for the best ?

And what about people who where with you when you were drinking, will they call the PO if they get mad and report you ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Urine test for alcohol [ 5 Answers ]

The etg/ets urine test for alcohol- I know it detects consumption within 3-4 days- do you know if there is any "on-site" test for etg/ets, or does it have to be sent to a lab? I have a urine test coming up (I'm pretty sure it's an on-site urine dipstick type test) and it will be 2.5 days after I...

Urine Alcohol test [ 2 Answers ]

What is the meaning of the alcohol urine test like this: Urine alcohol (medical) >10 mg/100ml I don't really drink any alcohol. Thanks for your answer in advance.

Alcohol Urine Test [ 12 Answers ]

Hi all, I would greatly appreciate any and all input. I am on probation, and was surprisingly urine tested on Friday morning, after having had 3 vodka/cranberry (strong ones) on Wednesday night. I stopped drinking at around 8:00PM. I'm so nervous that they would detect the alcohol consumption. How...

Alcohol urine test [ 5 Answers ]

I drank Saturday night, had my last drink at about 1030pm and now its Monday and I have to go test for probation, do you think I will pass?

View more questions Search