Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaybean0628 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2011, 10:34 AM
    Ask obgyn free?
    I was having sex with my girlfriend, and her period was due that day and during sex she started bleeding.. but it stopped moments later.. then the next day she still didn't bleed out.. so what do we do Im scared.. it wasn't because of her hymen cause I took her virginity back last year
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2011, 11:46 AM

How old are you and her?
    jaybean0628 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2011, 11:47 AM
    Both 18
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jul 16, 2011, 11:48 AM

To be able to answer your question, we need your age (due to posting restrictions on Adult Sexuality Board), her age and what type of birth control you are using plus any background information that you and she think will help us understand what might possibly be going on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask an obgyn free? [ 6 Answers ]

Ok so Im a catholic so I don't eat meat during lent and My last period was March third and I still haven't started I have taken Two pregnancy test. Both were negetive so can the change in diet make me late?

Ask a free obgyn a question [ 6 Answers ]

Ok I just got the depo shot around nov first or so I didn't start my period yet. And I have been on the shot last year and I did't have a period at all. But now I am worried now because I been sick, I feel like I'm going to pass out and I been cramping but nothing is coming. I also have head aches...

Ask obgyn online for free [ 2 Answers ]

If I am 7wks as of feb 26th 2010 and last menstrual cycle jan 12th 2010 what day did I have sex on to conceive... could jan 9th be a possibility

View more questions Search