Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bubu_miha Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2011, 02:18 AM
    90's kids TV series
    I am looking for a 90s TV series with kids where the main characters used to travel/teleport themselves through a window frame which I believe they carried with them most of the time.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 16, 2011, 11:54 AM

The Tomorrow People?
    bubu_miha Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2011, 04:10 AM
    Comment on Quinn F's post
    No, it's not it. I don't remember much of the plot except for the fact that there was a rectangular window or window frame and they used to jump it in order to teleport or travel. Also, it could be late 80's or beginning of the 90's, in my country was aired in '91, '92, '93, it could also be an Australian or new zealand production.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90's BBC kids series [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there, Been trying to remember the name of a program I used to watch and cannot for the life in me remember what it's called! Makes it worse because I can't remember that much about it! But I'll try my best! I think it was an Australian series (like Round the Twist/Ocean Odyssey) and it...

80's or 90's Kids film about kids adopting aliens from a pet store [ 3 Answers ]

Thinking they were animals and then FBI get involved etc. I remember watching the film in th 90's on VHS but cannot for the life of me remember the name of it

90's sci fi TV series [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to remember an old sci fi series, I can't think of the name of it the only details I can remember are that humans were on an alien planet and the aliens lived underground and had weapons that were able to petrify anything and that's seriously all I can remember I used to watch it as a kid...

90's uk TV series [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what the TV series was which came on around 5pm (uk time) I think it was either on bbc or itv and it was about 2 witches who were disgraced from their own planet/world and was sent to the uk (somewhere in the south I think), one was dark haired and went on to star in holby city...

View more questions Search