Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nokia2100 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2011, 09:43 AM
    My wireless connection is not working when shut dawn?
    My wireless is active and when I shutdown and open my computer the wireless is no connection
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2011, 09:52 AM
    The modem/router is supposed to keep the connection alive whether the computer attached to it is on or not. What make/model or modem/router do you have?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My new boxer puppy has fleas and dawn isn't working [ 4 Answers ]

We have a 7 week old bober with fleas, now we all are gettig bit and finding fleas on our older dog. We use dawn daily and tried a flea spray for puppies. Not working any ideas??

Wireless Connection Not Working [ 3 Answers ]

My wireless connection is not working. It was working several hours ago. At that time, I initiated shutdown of my computer, and in the process, an error message popped up. Before I could read it, the computer gave a long beep, and then shutdown prematurely. Now, there is a yellow triangle...

I cannot get my wireless connection working [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I have recently bough a dongle for my home computer. I have plugged it into the usb port and installed all correctly. I got this because my laptop has wireless built in and I wanted to get internet through the dondle (wireless lan stick) on my home computer. I have set up a network but...

No wireless connection [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. I purchased a wireless laptop as my flat mates have wireless connection already set up at home. I expected to just take my laptop home and have internet. However, when I got home, I imputed the network address, then the password my flat mates gave me. It seems to work as it says in...

View more questions Search