Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Oneill474 Posts: 427, Reputation: 2

Jul 15, 2011, 05:43 AM
    Medicare Advantage Payment
    Got a hospital bill for one day of service at the hospital, asking my help in getting my insurance carrier
    To pay $90,000.Incident was in May, and they told me it was overdue in July.
    But I suspect that the amount stated is before they negotiate. Isn't that the way they do it?
    Maybe Chuck knows?
    CraigJCasey Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Dec 16, 2011, 03:12 PM
    It depends on if your hosptial is for profit, non profit, has a charity fund or? The government and insurance carriers have their negotiated rates. $90,000 sounds high, what did you have done?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best way to get medicare advantage lead [ 6 Answers ]

I have been selling mortgage protection insurance the last few years and doing well but the lead situation has really become slow. I was thinking of selling medicare advantage and final expense. What is the best way to get leads? Thanks

Can someone who has medicare taxes paid in full obtain medicare part A ONLY ? [ 0 Answers ]

Can someone who has paid their medicare taxes in full obtain medicare part A only and does not want part B? Not elegible for Social Security benefits.

Medicare Advantage Plans [ 1 Answers ]

I know medicare pays a bonus to advantage plans. Currently I pay nothing and even little extra like free gym. But when Obama Cuts their bonus/incentives, will the advantage plans give up there benefits to seniors. Medicare by itself does not pay much. But with the advantage the whole bill is...

Medicare Advantage [ 2 Answers ]

I have been in Financial Services for 18 years; everything from stocks and bonds to insurance and annuities. It appears many reps are making a lot of money on Medicare Advantage Plans these days. I can't nail down where to go to get good pre-set leads for this, especially on a part-time basis. Is...

View more questions Search