Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anupthapa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2011, 02:31 AM
    I've a problem with my printer hl-2140, the toner led appears and it does not copy
    Dear sir/mam I've a printer of brother. But I'm having a problem with this printer. The toner led appears but I can make none of copies through it. If you can help me I'd be very thankful.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2011, 05:42 AM

I have this model printer although I use it very infrequently. Are you saying that the toner light is ON?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

OEM toner cartridge in Samsung Printer scx-4623 [ 2 Answers ]

Because of the Samsung driver they send me. I am now unable to Use OEM toner cartridges for the printer. It will only accept a Samsung Toner Cartridge. Is there anway to erase the driver. Sorry I installed it in the first place

Printer Problem [ 1 Answers ]

I am having trouble with my Brother HL-2040 Laser Printer. The paper light went on before the paper was out(there were about 10 sheets left). I have reset, refilled the paper tray, pressed the Ready button, rebooted my computer, all to no avail. The Paper light just won't go out. Any suggestions?

Printer problem [ 1 Answers ]

My PC recently went very badly wrong and I was forced to use a recovery disc to start all over again. Most things are working properly except for the printer. I am using Windows XP Home and the printer is a Sharp AJ-2200 using Port LPT 1. It was necessary to reinstall the printer but now it...

Printer Problem [ 5 Answers ]

When I print something all this extra paper keeps printing out and will not stop... can you tell me if it is a printer setting issue or give me a clue on how to resolve the issue. Thank you:)

Printer problem... [ 3 Answers ]

I'm using Epson Stylus C65 it works cause I already used it but when I remove the USB cause I have to insert my scanner, then inserted back the printer and use it "the printer is not ready to print" I wait cause I thought its just a matter of time, I pull it then put it back several times but no...

View more questions Search