Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pvandy77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2011, 12:22 AM
    Is there a reset button for kenmore dishwashers?
    Is there a reset button for kenmore dishwashers?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2011, 04:50 AM

The need for resetting may indicate a mechanical problem that needs addressed, but as for answering your question, this will work for most Kenmores for resetting the panel:

1. Press and hold the "Heated Dry" button on your Kenmore dishwasher for four seconds to unlock the dishwasher control panel.

2. Press the "Heated Dry," "Normal Wash," "Heated Dry" and "Normal Wash" buttons one after the other, in fairly quick succession.

3. Wait for the dishwasher to run a short diagnostic test.

4. Press the "Cancel/Drain" button at the end of the diagnostic test cycle. This should reset the control panel on your Kenmore dishwasher.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore ultra wash dishwasher reset button? [ 3 Answers ]

Our model 66516039401 Ultra Wash Kenmore had the clean light flashing so I followed instructions to the point where every single light on the control panel lit up. Now it is absolutely dead... I can't get any lights to come on at all. I unplugged it for a while and it was still dead so I tried...

Is there a reset button for kenmore dryer model no.110 86681100? [ 0 Answers ]

The dryer was moved and then it would not start. I checked the circuit breakers and it is plugged in. Is there a reset button? Also how do I take the front panel off to check the door switch?

Where is the reset button on a kenmore washer [ 0 Answers ]

My Kenmore washer won't come on. It worked yesterday. The outlet has power. I'm thinking a circuit in the unit tripped. Is there a reset button?

Reset codes on kenmore dishwashers model 665-16482300 [ 0 Answers ]

My clean light is blinking and I need the correct re-set code for this dishwasher model. Does anyone know what it is? Swolfe

View more questions Search