Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xthisendsnowx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2011, 08:27 PM
    New Samsung TV?
    Got this new Samsung TV and when I hooked all the connections up I turned it on and it plays with cable and it plays fine it is just really fuzzy ?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 14, 2011, 10:10 PM
    Make sure you have selected the correct resolution for the inputs.
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2011, 05:00 AM
    How did you hook it up? Are you using basic cable or are you using a cable box? And if you're using a cable box, what type of cable box and what type of connection did you use?

Also, if you have an HD cable box, and it is connected through an HD connection, make sure you're on the HD channels (most companies actually have separate channels for the standard definition and high definition).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Samsung Fascinate? [ 1 Answers ]

Hiii! If anyone has the Samsung Fascinate, do you like it? Any problems with it? (pros & cons please!) thanks! :)

Samsung 32" Lcd [ 0 Answers ]

I have a LN-T3242H that needs a software upgrade but can't find any on the site. Basically my TV still turns on and shows a picture but it moves slow kind of like in the matrix. How could I fix this problem ? Where can I find the software upgrade?

Samsung and sky+ [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have just got a 40in LE40A656A1f lcd TV and fitted it to my sky+ box and the picture is crap! The picture was better on my old sony 32in flat screen. I've tried gold scart leads and this did'nt work help!!

View more questions Search