Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tcook123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2011, 05:40 PM
    General electric refrigerator the copper lines aren't cool nor is fridge.
    Could refrigerator need freon?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 14, 2011, 06:10 PM

Could be a burned out compressor, could be a bad thermostat even... if it (the refrigerant) leaked out... there is a real problem with it. They should never need recharged.
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2011, 10:37 PM
    Does the compressor run at all? DrTom4444

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Matag refrigerator does not cool on the fridge side [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Maytag side by side refrigerator MZD2766GE. The freezer works but the fridge does not. What are the possible problems.

Cost to remove/replace galvanized water lines in walls with copper lines. [ 3 Answers ]

The long water lines have been replaced under the house, but not the lines in the wall. What would the cost be for kitchen, 1 full and one 3/4 bath?

Kitchen aide superba fridge won't cool [ 2 Answers ]

Refrigerator won't cool or freeze. Light is on

My gas/electric refrigerator freezes the freezer but not the refrigerator section. [ 0 Answers ]

My Defy gas/electric freezer freezes the freeze compartment but not the refrigerator section. It has no internal/external fan and/or air ducts that I can see.

Connecting Copper Supply Lines to Brass Supply Lines [ 3 Answers ]

I have just started remodeling my kitchen and am looking to move my kitchen sink further down the wall. The kitchen is completely gutted at this point. The supply lines in my house are all brass. I'm looking to stem off the brass lines using copper tubing. Is it possible to cut the brass supply...

View more questions Search