Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seth_rock1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2011, 04:33 PM
    What's the name of the movie, its about a doctor who discovers penicillin?
    What's the name of the movie where the doctor discovers penicillin and the towns people at the end all go up to his house and thank him for all he has down to help the town. It's a black and white movie. He helps the town by funding a hosptial on IOU's. He also takes in a girl and his son ends up marrying her in the end! At the end of the movie after the towns people have thanked him, he dies. PLEASE HELP ME!!
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 14, 2011, 05:28 PM

Penicillin: The Magic Bullet (TV 2006) - IMDb
    ?
    Also:
    http://www.scotlandvacations.com/fleming.htm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What animated movie has a little asian kid and a big friendly creature she discovers? [ 1 Answers ]

I really liked this movie when I was little and I can't remember what it was called. I know it rained a lot in the movie and newer movie "panyo" reminds me a lot of it.

Title of a movie about a girl that discovers several different versions of herself? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the title of a movie from the 80's or early 90's about a girl that discovers there are several different versions of herself due to some kind of experiment. I believe her name is Anna and may even be part of the title. Each version of herself has a specific talent or inhanced...

80's movie where a man discovers inside his wall is a tomb and he saves a woman they [ 1 Answers ]

It's a late 80's or very early 90's movie. A man finds that inside a wall of his home there's a tomb where they're about to sacrifice a woman and the man saves her. Towards the end of the movie a skulled man on a horse attacks him. I know it sounds weird but Im sure someone remember this movie.

Allergic to Penicillin. What Else Can I Take for Infected Tooth That Ruptured? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a infected toothe the ruptured and have not had time to go to the dentist and I am allergic to all the penacillen family what else can I take till I get to the dentist

View more questions Search