Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danielle68 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2011, 01:38 PM
    Ask a ob/gyn online free chat?
    Hi, I am 16 years old and I have only had about 3 or 4 periods my whole life. But currently I haven't had one in about 1 to 1 1/2 years. I was wondering if I need to be worrying about anything urgent?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2011, 03:20 PM

Since we can't diagnose you and have any idea why you're not having periods, I would definitely go see your doctor. There's so many different things that can cause missed periods. It's really important that you work with your doctor to get to the bottom of this. And in case it is something serious causing it, it's better to seek treatment sooner rather than later.
    lexyboo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2012, 06:40 AM
    Hi, I'm 17 years old and I just found out I was pregnant. I missed my period for 2 weeks already but I'm having cramps. This morning I woke up to cramps and when I went to use the bathroom there was a red and clear looking ball in the toilet. What does this mean?
    akoito1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2012, 08:32 PM
    Hi!

I am 26 years old, and have had some intimacy, non penetrative sex with my boyfriend. I have been having times when my period will not come on time. Last Month, I had period on 27 March 2012. It lasted until April 1, 2012. I went to the beach 30 March, 2012. A week after going to the beach, I had this brown spots on my panty shields for a week. Today is 30 April, and I have not had my period. Should I be worried?
    jasminelashay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2012, 07:23 AM
    Hi I nees answer asap I qorring myself. To death I'm 21 weeks pregnant and have not felt my fetus move in two days but I been feeling him move since I was 15weeks I'm terrified
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 11, 2012, 04:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jasminelashay View Post
    hi i nees answer asap i qorring my self. to death im 21 weeks pregant and have not felt my fetus move in two days but i been feeling him move since i was 15weeks im terrified

To ease your mind, contact your doctor or midwife. It is not uncommon to not feel much movement just yet, but speaking to your doctor may be helpful.

One idea that is often suggested is to drink something cold and have a lie down. Mothers tend to feel more movement when they are resting.
    thing1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2012, 03:19 PM
    I am pregnant and the guy is saying he did not ejeculate?
    ravejed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2012, 11:29 PM
    Hi, I'm about two weeks delayed. I got pregnancy test twice but the result is negative. Why until no I'm not having my monthly menstruation period?
    aliann14 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2012, 02:15 AM
    Hi,
    I got the Paragard IUD in May and had it replaced in October because it did not stay put and was poking out of my cervix and in to my vagina. I normally have very bad cramping and bleeding with my menstration but yesterday it was more severe than usual. I could hardly function with the amount of abdominal pain I was experiencing and came close to fainting last night. I was also experiencing Diarrhea and nausea throughout the afternoon and evening. I took a pain killer and was still in so much pain. I felt like I was having contractions and my body was tensing and pushing downward. Once the sharp pains subsided about 6 hours after they began I headed to bed where I eventually fell asleep. This morning I am doing much better but am still having an aching pain in my lower abdomen. I have only experienced one sharp pain since last night but I did take half a pain killer. Last night I checked for my IUD strings and I could feel them so I am pretty sure my IUD is in place. Now that I am feeling better should I just watch for any more symptoms and then see a doctor or go to the doctor now just to make sure I am OK? Also, what could be the potential cause of such symptoms?
    XxGiGiXx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2013, 07:05 PM
    Hello. I have a complicated question kind of so I hope you can help me out. Right now I'm a week late for my period I've been feeling nauseous and the upper portion of my stomach is hurting. IF I so happen to be pregnant : I had sex with my ex one day then I had sex with one of my best friends 5 days after at the beginning of this month. Will I be able to determine who the father is if I'm pregnant depending on how many weeks I am?
    satyasudha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2013, 12:33 PM
    Hi I usually get my periods in perfect time or just 1/2 days before the expected date but this time it was delayed & after 6 days I'm bleeding again I want to be pregnant so I'm worried please answer /suggest how can I be pregnant soon.
    cybaby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2013, 05:08 AM
    Hello doc. I am 32 year, have bn trying to conceive for more that 1 year now, I did hormonal test doc. Said everything is OK but my hubby has a bit low sperm count.pls can u help.
    namrata23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2013, 11:56 PM
    If first baby is cesarian,then what is the% of second baby delivered normal
    namrata23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2013, 11:59 PM
    My first baby was cesarian,now I am 34week pregenant. I want to know that is it possible this my delivery is normal
    chanv Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2013, 05:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by thing1 View Post
    I am pregnant and the guy is saying he did not ejeculate?
    He probably did. Sometimes it might be tight and he might not feel the release because of that. If you haven't had relations with anyone else and he is the only one that fits the criteria then it must be he didn't feel it. He might just be frightened of the responsibility of being a father. You should talk to him about your pregnancy and see if maybe he just not interested but releasing in my opinion he 95% had!
    Good luck
    chanv Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2013, 05:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by namrata23 View Post
    My first baby was cesarian,now i am 34week pregenant. I want to know that is it possible this my delivery is normal
    If you find a good doctor who is pro- v-back then you should go for it if they baby is in the right position. 2nd baby's there are more chances for v- back just remember if no v-back now then third and if you want more they will probably all be cesarean.
    Talking from experience
    jamiemakyla Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2013, 06:01 AM
    Hello I'm 8weeks pregnant I have had light bleeding here and there just when I wipe once last week lasted a hour with cramping then again a couple days later the same but lasted 24hours then stopped for 2days and woke up same thing this is my 6 pregancy 4live births 4child had bleeding due to tear in the placenta 5th I had a miscarriage so I'm worried kind of should I put myself on bed rest or do you think my body is still getting use to the pregancy I had a ultrasound a couple of days ago the baby looked great heart rate 155
    aden saeed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2013, 07:53 AM
    I had a iud removed and its been a year and 3 mouths and not pregnant I have a normal period and I have to kids and I won't a baby so bad I don't know what to do please help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ask an ob gyn free online [ 5 Answers ]

I am known for having irregular periods, I am 28 and at 16 was diagnosed with ovarian cysts. My doctor put me on birth control which made me sick so I stopped. I got a second opinion and that doctor told me there was no cyst, but it’s possible I will get them and once my period arrives they will go...

Free online chat with ob gyn? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 31 and I'm on my menstration its spotting and not flowing OUT like it should.Its like its just stuck up there.so that make my period last longer than suppose to.what could the problem be?

Chat online with a ob gyn for free? [ 5 Answers ]

I haven't had my period in 5 months I had a negative pregnancy test I now have dark brown discharge... whats going on?

Online chat with an ob gyn free? [ 0 Answers ]

I recently got my period again within a matter of 3 or 4 days. It's just like my normal period, I have cramping and a pretty steady menstrual flow. What could be the cause of this? I'm 31 not on any birth control and never have been and my cyce has always been very regular. Just not sure why I...

View more questions Search