Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davina4822 Posts: 55, Reputation: 9

Jul 14, 2011, 02:46 AM
    Freddie Prinze (the late comedian) and a female comedian of his era
    Freddie Prinze (the late comedian) credited a female comedian/writer as an inspiration for some of his material. I seem to recall her raunchy material (for that time) created quite a controversy, but I cannot recall her name. Sophie keeps coming to mind. Can any help??

Check out some similar questions!

Female comedian 80s/90s [ 0 Answers ]

I saw a comedian in the 80s that did a skit about a killer chasing her, or maybe a killer at a sorority, and she would do the motions of the killer and do the sounds of the music like "eee oooo aaah aaah, eee oooo aaah aaah" can anyone help me find out who that was??

Who was the comedian man from the 80's in a prison suit [ 3 Answers ]

can anyone help please I'm looking for the name of a comedian in the 80's he wore a prison suit and used to walk around the stage in a funny walk slightly bent flickering his arms and telling jokes, then randomly shouting "spook and jumping to the side, he also used phrases "sliver" and "wierd" he...

Female Leader, Anglo-Saxon Era? [ 2 Answers ]

I was told about this girl: her daughters were raped in front of her by a certain group of (obviously) "bad guys" (for a lack of a better term), then led a collective against them, in turn defeating them. She had red hair. If anyone knows the name of this woman and the full length story, I would...

Best comedian? [ 7 Answers ]

Who do you think is the best comedian? Who has the best material to use and why? And its got to be funny I just need names and examples. I would appriciate the comments thanks!:D

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.