Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kokaomar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2011, 07:22 PM
    Jobs
    Have received an email from<work permit [email protected]>?informed me that there is a very good offer to me in uk and pay 300 pound to take work permit from there some one answer me Please
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 13, 2011, 07:25 PM

This sounds like a scame, please do not send the money. You will not get anything for it.

Tick
    Kokaomar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2011, 07:29 PM
    Comment on tickle's post
    I think u right because I sent my C.V in anther mail is goodjob592gmail.com
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 14, 2011, 08:46 AM
    It's a scam. Happens all the time. The easiest way to tel it's a scam is that they are a supposed legitimate company yet they are using a gmail address. Don't send them anything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jobs, jobs, jobs, and even more jobs - but FIRST [ 58 Answers ]

Hello: Yup, the new Republican leadership thinks jobs are their priority. They LISTENED to the public. They're going to make jobs number one... But FIRST, they needed to repeal health care... Ok, they did that. Now, you'd think they'd work on jobs, wouldn't you? But, no. They had...

What Jobs Right For ME ? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey , I Was Really Look On Some Advice As I Am Now Coming Up To The End Of My School Days And I Still Don't Know What To Do With My Life? All My Friends Have Great Careers Ahead Of Them And I Have Nothing:( .I Really Feel Like I Am Not Clever Enough For Most Jobs And I Know Everyone Says This...

View more questions Search