Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jtfootballmaster1710 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2008, 08:42 PM
    Look its only bad on some parts some rap songs are good like jesus freak is a cristian song about jesus. Not all rap music is bad only some
    1Brown_pride_ridaz6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2008, 02:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Blessed05
    How old are you? This DVD shows how much music affects a persons behavior. I believe in Jesus, so now I don't listen to rap music, but before I got saved I noticed how music had a very strong affect on the decisions I mad.
    OK I have to disagree on this a person behaves the way they want to... I gave my life to jesus and I listen to rap and hip hop... you know why we listen to it that's how we live some of them rap but there there live others rap about what they want... they will rap about about anything... its just like other music... they sing about what they want... theres crountry music singing about killing themselves... the same with every kind of music... and you want to put down rap... rap is our way way of life the way we live... I don't judge you by the music you listen to and just because you think people listen to rap they have problems... I mean there's rappers out there that talk about kkillin but they talk to the lord and pray... I mean look at DMX he raps but he don't look like he believes in jesus but he goes to church and reads the bible he prays but he raps just like everyone else...
    O_boy808 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2008, 03:43 AM
    Ok lol , no one answered this guyz question for over a year, well, This jesus thing iz all been said wronge. So...

Well rapping ideas? I've got tons of ideas, well all I can say is. " think comedy" :cool:
    youngmoolah Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2009, 08:54 AM
    All y'all should be taking notes you dig. Ever heard the song "Jesus Walks" by Kanye West. Youngin done believe in Jesus like I do son and he used his fame to draw people to the faith. No hate. Youngmoolah out.
    youngmoolah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2009, 08:54 AM
    All y'all should be taking notes you dig. Ever heard the song "Jesus Walks" by Kanye West. Youngin done believe in Jesus like I do son and he used his fame to draw people to the faith. No hate. Youngmoolah out.
    youngmoolah Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2009, 08:55 AM

But really y'all really should be taking notes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Yo how's my rap [ 5 Answers ]

Choras: You can't control the rap, The rap is the beat, Don't you see, I don't control the rap, The rap controls me, You can't control the rap, Its just to cool, Anyone who thinks there cooler, Is just a flipping fool,

R&b/rap song [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, There is a song that is played rarely on the radio.. I think its pretty new.. its like an r&b/rap song the melody is from the song moments in love by arts of noise.. there is a girl or girls that sing the chorus and a guy rapping it's a slow song... if someone can tell me what it...

Rap song [ 2 Answers ]

Some lyrics: "who's your sexy now" "go hippie go" Who sings this hip hop (or possibly rap) song and what's the name of it?? Thanks!! -Kae

Rap site [ 1 Answers ]

What's a good site that you can listen to rap music online? Rap/hip-hop

View more questions Search