Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    purple_smiley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2011, 11:09 AM
    I'm can't seem to get my one leg. What do I do?
    Anything would help
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2011, 11:26 AM

What?

What move are you attempting?
    southamerica Posts: 667, Reputation: 400

Jul 13, 2011, 11:39 AM

There are a lot of stunts involving one leg, is this what you mean? We need more details.

If you ARE talking about a stunt, the only thing you can do is practice, practice, practice. Pay attention to which muscles are required for that stunt and work on strengthening those muscles. A lot of cheerleading stunts require massive strength in your core, so work on your core strength.
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2011, 11:43 AM

Hi purple, can you give a little more info? What does your coach say? How old are you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Constant Left leg pain - starting at the middle of the left buttock & goes down leg [ 6 Answers ]

Any ideas what would cause this condition on a grown man? Constant Left leg pain - starting at the middle of the left buttock & goes down leg. Thanks for helping

K leg [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know if it is possible to have my k leg straighten? I am not comfortable with it at all, I wish I can wear short dresses and tight .

My leg [ 3 Answers ]

So on Easter I got cactus in my leg, and it got in pretty deep. It also has left a big bruise. I have seen a doc. And they didn't find anything. Got any ideas on what it is?

Greyhound. No leg use. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, my name is Chad. I have a female Greyhound 8 years old. She is slightly overweight and has some dental issues but other than that is in good health. Her last walk yesterday was around 11pm (Saturday)... everything seemed fine. She had a very restless night, up and down out of the bed. This...

Leg [ 2 Answers ]

What it mean if you have a shocking felling in you leg ever so offten from the top of your foot to the middle of you leg feels like someone is shocking me can some about this asap tks

View more questions Search