Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dgk1324356 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2011, 12:50 AM
    16 year old in love with 14 years old?
    I am in love with a29 year and I'm 14 wood it be safe if we had sex because I want to she want to
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 13, 2011, 12:53 AM
    Is that 16 or 29!?

Either way any sexual contact would be ILLEGAL and have serious repercussions..
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 13, 2011, 03:14 AM

You are a 14 year old boy? You think you are in love with a 29 yr old woman or a 16 year old woman?

Since this is posted in criminal law, I assume you want to know if its safe from a legal standpoint. To answer you we need to know where you are. ANY question on law needs to include your general locale as laws vary by area. The likelihood is that you are under the age of consent, but the age difference and local law will determine the legality. If she is 29 then it is likely to be highly illegal and she will probably face jail. If she is 16 it may not be illegal sexual contact.

But NO ONE should engage in sexual intercourse unless they are prepared to have a child. At 14 you are not prepared to be a father. And a 29 year old that wants to have sex with a 14 year old is sick and not someone you fall in love with.

Even if the statutory rape laws don't make it illegal, there are other laws about parental interference that can land her in trouble.
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Jul 31, 2011, 12:58 AM
    I'm going to just clearly say NO.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Jul 31, 2011, 06:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dgk1324356 View Post
    i am in love with a29 year and im 14 wood it be safe if we had sex becaus i want to she want to
    Safe? No, one of you might catch a STD &/or she might get pregnant.

Legal? See the previous replies, but generally no. Just because both of you think you want to is of no consequence. The law doesn't give you the legal ability to make that decision. It's called "statutory rape" in many jurisdictions because it would be sex without your (legally effective) consent. You would have been raped, and she (ignoring for the point of discussion, the fine points of the law wherever you are which reduce criminality if she is under a certain age) would go to prison (or a juvenile facility).
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2011, 04:17 PM

Definitely NOT a good idea. Date someone your own age.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 14 years old girl and I'm in love with 19 years old boy? [ 20 Answers ]

I love him so much. But my parents didn't know.

I am 16 Years old and am in love with a 14 year old! What to do... [ 7 Answers ]

I know the implications about this, I know sex would be Out the picture, and honestly I am fine with this, I just Want to be with her! She's the love of my life... but I haven't told Her, should I tell her and possibly be put into Depressin if she says no, or tell her and be happy, but For it...

I am 26 years divorce old lady with a kid of 7 years . But m in love with a guy who [ 9 Answers ]

I am 26 years divorce old lady with a kid of 7 years . But m in love with a guy who is married and that guy love me and but he love his wife a lot as well . I work for a BPO and I have a lot of mental stress of work, divorce case and my recent love . What should I do? I tried of not to be in...

I am 14 years old and I think I'm in love with a 12 year old [ 7 Answers ]

And my dad thinks that I can get thrown in juvie for just dating her is that true? I live in Florida and I don't know the law down here... And I'm not going to have Sex with her or anything... but I have kissed her can I get in trouble and my dad knows I have kissed her he is just saying that I can...

View more questions Search