Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    163midnight Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2011, 11:33 AM
    Half animated kids movie 80ies little girl & deer & fire
    I am looking for the name of a movie I adored as a kid growing up in the 80ies. I remember it being half animated - all the people and animals being animated. There was a strawberry blond girl and deers and a fire in the woods. The mother deer dug a hole with her hoof, finding water which the girl and her baby deer could drink. I rememeber it being very sad, the mother deer may have died.
    Many thanks for any help!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 12, 2011, 05:22 PM

Sounds like one of the Dot movies.
    Movie connections
    163midnight Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2011, 11:50 AM
    Hello Quinn F,

YES! Huurrraaay. Thank you ever so much!
    All the best to you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

An animated film in the 70-80s about a water boy and fire girl? [ 3 Answers ]

Trying to Remember the name of a film that came out during my childhood. I watch it shortly after watching "The Last Unicorn," however I am unsure if it was made during that time. What I remember is of two races one of water the other of fire. They looked like faires type charters. The boy and girl...

Looking for an very old half animated half real kids movie! [ 4 Answers ]

Looking for an very old half animated movie and the only real thing I can remember is there was an animated platypus in it with a few other animated animals...

70's-80's Half Real/Half Cartoon movie about a Girl and a Dolphin [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am desperate to remember a movie from my childhood. The movie could have been anywhere between the 1970's -Early 1990's. But I believe I saw it in the 80's. It was one of those half real/half cartoon movies. All I remember is a girl who is transformed into a cartoon and she is...

70's or 80's half animated half real movie [ 6 Answers ]

I remember that cartoon/ movie I used 2 watch all the time. I don't remember title anymore. A boy of 11/12 talks with a friend on the phone, his mom goes 2 work. Suddenly a big red box with a ribbon appears in his room. He unpack it, and there is somekind of car ramp and little red cabrio. He gets...

80ies animated series with money three [ 5 Answers ]

Actually I want to ask about 2 cartoon series from the 80ies. The characters in both of them are animals. In the first one I only remember one of them, a fat female hippo. She prepares pies... there is also on many occasions this green money tree. When it flowers the leaves are green dollar...

View more questions Search