Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anishpatel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2011, 12:53 AM
    Disc key help urgent
    Hi anyone can help its urgent ,what is the disc key for brian lara international cricket 2007 please thnks
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 12, 2011, 12:55 AM
    That would be printed on a sticker on the CD case of the game disc that you bought.
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2011, 04:06 PM
    Comment on Curlyben's post
    Yep.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will Recovery disc help to restore hard disc? [ 1 Answers ]

My hard drive crashed. That`s what a computer man told me. (He asked me for $250 to fix the thing). When I reboot it in safe mode the next label appears on the window: ------------ <error> ERROR: F3-F000-0001 An error has occurred. Please press OK to turn off the computer. ------------ ...

Insert a disc into disc drive D: [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, recently I bought a new game called Red Alert 3... but when I put it in my computer doesn't load it instead it makes a grinding noise, then stops for a few seconds, then noise again etc. and if I try and go Computer and double click on disc drive D to load it up all it says is Please insert a...

Disc key [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! Please tell me the disc key for Brain Lara cricket 2007.

Once I Have Made A Disc, Can I Make Copies Of The Disc Uncopiable? [ 6 Answers ]

Yeah erm, I have made a disc consisting of some word and excel files. I would like to sell this disc as it is interactive and can benefit people. How do I copy the disc so people can use it but cannot re write/copy it on their computer and sell it on? :rolleyes:

View more questions Search