Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mckaysmiff Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Jul 11, 2011, 10:23 PM
    Movie on TV in the 90's
    Looking for the name of a movie I saw on TV in the 90's. Don't remember much except it was a period movie and there was something to do with a gray pearl necklace and a ghost.
    infoguy Posts: 108, Reputation: 8

Jul 12, 2011, 06:15 PM

Go to the Internet Movie Database, The Internet Movie Database (IMDb). It contains a large database covering movies and TV shows of all varieties, and its search engine facilitates any number of approaches to deciphering a movie's title.

Click on the "Characters" option in the search window, then write the name of the character. This will take you to the character's home page, which ideally will have the name of the film itself. If the character appeared in more than one film (Sherlock Holmes, for example), there may be more than one movie listed. In some cases, there won't be a listing for the character, in which case you should return to the IMDB home page and start again.

Click on the "Names" option in the search window, then type in the name of the actor or director. You'll be sent to a page containing a list of all his work. Scroll through it until you find the name of the film you're looking for. This may take a little more work, but if you pinpoint the film name, you can be more assured that it's the right one. If you can't find it, go back to the IMDB home page.

Click on the "Plots" option in the search window, then type in key phrases connected to the plot. Examples of key phrases include "spy movie," "romance" or "explosions." Try to be as detailed as you can and include as many key phrases as you can. The engine will then take you to a list of plot summaries that include those key phrases. Sift through them until you find the one that matches your movie.
    bubu_miha Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2011, 12:34 PM
    I think the movie u are looking for is: A Ghost in Monte Carlo.
    U can check this link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099655/
    mckaysmiff Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Jul 16, 2011, 12:02 AM
    Comment on bubu_miha's post
    THAT'S IT!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
    bubu_miha Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2011, 04:12 AM
    Comment on bubu_miha's post
    Your most welcome...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1. Crime movie less than 15 years old; and 2. 90's negotiator/terrorist movie [ 3 Answers ]

1. I think this movie is at most 15 years old, and it’s a sort of crime movie. My key memory is that the killer in some way is the first person to photograph the dead victims (he’s a journalist or something). He enjoys taking pictures of the victims he just killed. 2. This one’s maybe a bit...

Trying to remember a movie title, the movie was made in the 90's I think [ 1 Answers ]

Its where 2 bother-in laws harvest wheat,one of the wife's buys a new combines and tornadoes take them,he has a hrd time getting the wheat harvest

80's or Early 90's Movie? - No clue what the movie might be [ 3 Answers ]

When I was younger, I recall seeing a fantastic movie which I would love to see again. I know it's not Legend. It's a movie that's kind of similar to the Labryinth or the Neverending Story. It's not a cartoon but portrayed by actual actors. I'll try to explain what I recall from the movie. ...

Looking For Movie Title of 90's Movie That Was Kind of Like Secret Garden [ 2 Answers ]

Im looking for the name of a movie and can't find it anywhere, its been driving me crazy for like the past three years. It's a chaldren's movie that I remember being similar to the Secret Garden. All I can remember is that a little girl is told not to enter a room, and she ended up finding...

Late 80's movie or early 90's teen romance movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember that there is an unpopular girl that goes to a medium's place and the medium woman turns a toad into a man. The girl and the guy have a love story.. I remember scenes where they are running in the fields, and climbing stairs into a windmill or something and then I think the guy later...

View more questions Search