Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gameboy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2011, 10:00 PM
    Is there a spirit in my house
    I am 13 and when ever I sleep in my room no one else can hear this but I hear "Hey!" it freaks me out really bad is there a spirit trying to tell me something please help I'm terrified!! And also my aunt died when I was 5 and she was completely paralized before she died and my mom didn't let me see her and say good bye is this my aunt trying to say goodbye?
    infoguy Posts: 108, Reputation: 8

Jul 11, 2011, 11:14 PM

Scripturally, it cannot be any human spirit that is trying to contact you! Here are some bible scriptures to prove that:

Ecclesiastes 8:8 [There is no man that hath power over the spirit to retain the spirit; neither hath he power in the day of death: and there is no discharge in that war; neither shall wickedness deliver those that are given to it.

Ecclesiastes 9:5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

Ecclesiastes 9:10 Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.

Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
    28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

When a person dies, their spirit returns to God who gave it (Ecc. 12:7; Matt. 27:50; John 19:30; Acts 7:59). The body without the spirit is dead (Jam. 2:26).

Without a living human body (either mortal or spiritual) to interact with, the human spirit is unconscious, in a state similar to sleep. This is why the Bible so often speaks of death being like sleep. At the time of resurrection, God sends the spirits of the dead back to inhabit their bodies once again (Eze. 37:10; Luke 8:55).

JOHN 5:28 Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice 29 and come forth, those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of judgment. (RSV)
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 12, 2011, 12:45 PM
    Don't assume that just because you know of someone that died (several years ago at that) every spiritual encounter is them trying to contact you. This might not even be something paranormal. How often does this happen? Could there be a TV or radio in the background? How close does this voice sound to you? Have you talked this over with your parents?
    ghost1314 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2011, 02:11 PM
    These shadows you speak of are pitch black and can change shapes. Different figures that float across the sealing and past your bed side and on the walls. The dark unknown , is what I call them.

There is no way to stop this paranormal phenomena. They are the unknown . Many people see these objects floating around and you can not prove there existents to anyone.
    I have seen them and still see them. The objects that can form into any shape or size and are darker then night without light in your room. They are blacker then darkness and they are evil But harmless.
    The problem is you will never make out a face , they have no identity and remain untraceable. They are from the darker world “the unknowns” .

Another form of an Entity with no identity

P.s I believe they have come here for a reason.

Date July 25 2011.

Jul 25, 2011, 05:04 PM
    Well, the one I dealt with took a hike pretty fast when I dealt with it. While they may be there for a reason... there IS something you can do about them.
    Ronni66 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2011, 08:18 PM
    Wow guys okay stop trying to scare the crap out of the kid! I believe in spirits myself and have seen them many times and from what you have told us, it's hard to answer your question. Perhaps it's a residual haunting and the spirit is not even aware of you and it just every now and then yells "HEY!" lol. Need more information, like when did this start, does it happen at certain times of the day, certain places etc. Give us more information so we can help you out... if all else fails, throw salt, not a bunch , into the corners of your room and state clearly you want the spirit to stop speaking to you. Hope this helps!
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2011, 09:12 PM

Game Boy , don't be scared of voices in the night.they can't hurt you.listen and talk back ask questions.
    Good Luck

Jul 26, 2011, 02:29 PM
    Not trying to scare the kid... being honest. I would not talk to spirits... you can't believe what they are going to tell you. I suggest you talk with your parents about it.
    wonderingspirit Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

May 29, 2012, 09:18 PM
    Why would you send this crap to a 13 year old?!
    Sweet heart listen to me what you do is your choice okay listen to your heart and your beliefs.
    If things are okay and all you are hearing is someone saying hey just roll toward the voice and tell it that you don't want to talk right now you are trying to sleep. Don't be scared it just wants to be acknowledged. Okay don't be frightened of it and don't let these guys scare you. If things do go bad because they can I don't want to scare you but yes things can go from good to bad really fast but anyway if things go bad please please please seek help immediately.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spirit in house [ 6 Answers ]

My grandmother has had a spirit in her house for a couple years now. At first it wasn't anything to be concerned with, she would have pots and pans clattering in the kitchen, or annoyances while reading and such. It has gotten to the point where she cannot stand to be alone in her house because it...

Spirit in my house [ 2 Answers ]

:( Hi my name is Roberta my son who is 18 teen is having a hard time sleeping something is always holding him down I don't no what to do

Spirit in my house [ 5 Answers ]

I built a house and moved in March '07. I, myself have seen a figure about 7' tall with a black trench coat and black cowboy hat in my bathroom doorway, beside my bed as well as once at the foot of my bed. My son moved in March of '08 and experienced seeing him in his room once and it "shhhh"'d...

Is there really a spirit in my house? [ 11 Answers ]

:confused:I am 14 years old. My mom died 2 years ago(in a car accident) and ever since then I've been having this strange feeling of someone always watching me. I really need to know if its her and tell... her... how much I really miss her and how much I love her because growing up I never really...

How to get a spirit out of your house? [ 2 Answers ]

I had to get up for a appointment early in the morning so I set my alarm clock but I had set it for the pm instead of am not knowing it so the next day I was woke up by a female voice saying you have to wake up I can't stay here any more I woke up right before my alarm would have went off looked...

View more questions Search