Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    s_ibbie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2011, 08:30 PM
    Is diet pepsi harmful?
    I know the caffeine in diet pepsi can affect weight loss and gain. However, is there another ingredient that is harmful in diet pepsi to my health?
    infoguy Posts: 108, Reputation: 8

Jul 11, 2011, 09:44 PM

It has been shown, through numerous scientific studies, that ANY artificial sweetener can have negative long term effects on the health of humans. Most have been linked to cancer! Try this: Find what sweetener is used in whatever product you are interested in, then use Google (the Internet's largest search engine), and put both the sweetener's name AND the word cancer on the same line in the search box, like this:

Aspertame cancer

Then browse through the results! By the way, the effect of ALL diet drinks on weight gain, is that your taste buds can be fooled, but your digestive system cannot be fooled, so once it discovers that there is NO sugar in your drink, it will trigger your hunger system to EAT and DRINK even more, until your appetite is satisfied! The result is you WILL overeat! Blood sugar level is the key.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can Diet Coke/Diet Pepsi ruined your diet? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello, Iam Writing To You Because Iam One Of Those People That Have Been Trying To Lose Some Pounds.. I Have Been Cutting Off The Sweets, Fatting And Anything Else That Gains Weight.. I Also Have Been Doing Exercise.. my Only Question Is If Diet Coke Gains Weight Even Though If Its Diet?. My...

Pepsi pricing [ 5 Answers ]

I live in North America and I would like to know why Pepsi has changed. Their 12 pk cans to 8 pks and raised their prices . With the economy so bad it seems counter productive

Coke vs pepsi [ 2 Answers ]

Why coke better then pepsi? Is he better in positioning? And if yes in what way?

Regular Pepsi vs. Diet Pepsi [ 12 Answers ]

I know that Pepsi has about 150 calories a glass, but diet pepsi says it has 0 calories. Now I'm not asking about the debate of whether diet is better for you, because it isn't! Im asking.. if you are addicted to pepsi, is diet a better alternative if you are only worried about its effects on...

View more questions Search