Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    morg4262 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2007, 12:29 PM
    Find my father
    I am 17 years old, and have never met my father. I recently found some letters from him, and I want to meet him or at least talk to him. His name is Kenneth Glen Scrivens, and I think he lives in Missouri. If anyone could help I would really appreceate it.
    Dave62917 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2007, 12:54 PM
    Try going to White Pages Phone Directory with Free People Search and typing in his name, there are entries with his name there.

Hope this helps.

Dave
    nrooney33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2010, 04:39 AM
    Morg4262, I know this post is a few year old but I figured I try and somehow connect with you as I am indeed looking for Kenneth Glen Scrivens as well as he is my biological father too. If there is anyway you get this please email me at [email protected].

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help me find my father [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking for my real father. I haven't seen him since I was 3. Im thinking he still lives in southern Indiana but not for sure. As of 2 years ago he was still alive. PLEASE HELP ME FIND HIM. His name is russel pate. He is in his late 30's. All I know is that in the past ten years he has lived in...

New step father wants to adopt child that has no father on birth certificate [ 1 Answers ]

I am a new step father and I wish to adopt my 4 year old step son and my 8 year old step son . The 4 year old does not have a father listed on the birth certificate and the 8 year old does but the bio-father has not made any kind of contact in 5 years but is court ordered to pay child support and...

Father died last year; how do I find his assets? [ 3 Answers ]

My father died last July 2006. He was born in Brazil, but was a citizen of the U.S. and was a doctor here for 35 years. He retired, remarried, and moved back to Brazil in 1993. He died without a will. My stepmother claims that he died with no money. I believe he did have a significant amount...

I want to see my father [ 2 Answers ]

I want to found my father I know he is a citizenship of u.s.a he is greek his name is teodoros and he lives in u.s.a

Trying to find Birth Record of Father in France and Death Certificates of Grandparent [ 2 Answers ]

My father was born in Marseilles, France in 1911. He came to America in the 1930's. He received word his father, mother, sister and brother were killed During a bombing in World War II. They lived in Alsace Lorraine. My father Tried for two years to find any information on their deaths, but...

View more questions Search