Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aizeltine_2920 Posts: 6, Reputation: -1

Jul 11, 2011, 11:08 AM
    What does "different alleles for the same trait" means?
    And please give me EASY examples please like you see in everyday life.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2011, 12:36 PM

We don't do homework and based on your attitude, language, disrespect for the rules I think you should figure this out for yourself. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/math-s...ml#post2844655

The expert in that category made it pretty clear to you - and you're biting the very hands that you are asking to feed you.

Here's what you posted: "...well, I just researched this crappy asz site and tried it. and who cares if someone will see the answers i need i am not a greedy bitxh anyway not like some people who answers question as selfish as themselves. and i did not go to this aszh0le website to learn something from your "STUPID" homily."
    ZoeRPM Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2011, 07:30 AM
    Alleles are just variations in genes. A good example is the gene for human eye colour. We all have one but some people have a version that gives them blue eyes, others have versions that make the eyes brown, hazel, green, grey or even mauve.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sickle cell trait [ 1 Answers ]

By me having sickle cell trait, can I donate my plasma

What is a gene with two dominant alleles that are expressed at the same time? [ 1 Answers ]

What is a gene with two dominant alleles that are expressed at the same time?

Sickle cell trait [ 4 Answers ]

Does the sickle cell trait affect your breathing and is it true that it is unsafe to dive if you have the trait?:( I also heard you are immune to malaria if you have the trait.

Trait Profile [ 1 Answers ]

My question is what is the origin of the trait "Not Asking for Help":confused:

Gregor Mendel and alleles? [ 1 Answers ]

I totally don't get this question.. Plzz help me out.. The Question is In sheep, the allele for white wool(A) is dominant over the allele for black wool(a). How would u determine the genotype of a white ram, or a male sheep? Help... what does this mean... if u can answer... it's even...

View more questions Search