Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Farah Khalil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2011, 10:09 AM
    What are the issues of using islamic credit card in Murabaha model and Bay' al Dayn m
    What are the issues of using islamic credit card in Murabaha model and Bay' al Dayn model?

Check out some similar questions!

Being sued for credit card debt by law firm representing credit card company [ 7 Answers ]

Well, its happened. I have received a summons for a credit card debt by law firm. I have to go to the county court house to talk with the clerk... (not sure what will happen,never been sued before)If I don't go within 20 days, they say they will start proceedings to garnishing my wages. I do owe...

Islamic Credit Card? [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to know how islamic bank introduce credit card and how does it follow Shariah rules in prohibiting interest rate in credit card?

Looking at Islamic Finance model and your opinions [ 2 Answers ]

The concept of Islamic Financig is dervied from the general rules of Islam for trading and economy, this is where the name came from for Islamic Banking. So the key and main difference is at the way services or commodoties get traded, below are some of the rules: 1- Loaning and borrowing...

History of Islamic Credit Card [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, can someone give me an answer abouat the history of Islamic Credit Card? How Islamic banking introduce this credit card.. and others..

Credit card and civil court issues [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to what is the amount of years a creditor can come back and take you to civil court for nonpayment on credit cards

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.