Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    captain8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2011, 09:25 AM
    I was married in the United States to a Korean woman. We both currently live in South
    I was married in the United States to a Korean woman. We both currently live in South Korea. We both want a divorce and have no finnacial requests from the other, no children, no property to settle. We just don't want to be married to each other any longer. We are both presently visiting the U.S. state where we were married - Arizona. How do we get a divorce?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2011, 10:08 AM

First you establish residency in a State in the US.

Or you go back to your residence in S Korea and file there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Married but live in different states [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Anyone please help me with this tax question? I got married on sept 2009. I lived and worked in NY for the entire year. And my husband lived in MD and worked there for the entire year. We file joint on Federal and how do we file with the states? Thank you in advance

Married but living separately in different states. I live and work in SC with my 17 [ 2 Answers ]

My husband lives and works in VA due to aging parent. I live and work in SC with our 17 year old due to aging parent. I travel to VA every month for weekend. We file joint on Federal but how do I file with the states?

How many French Citezens Live in the United States [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter is doing a repert for school and need to know how many French citezens live in the United States and How many U.S. Citizens live in France at the moment.

If you married in panama and divorced in united states are you legaly divorced [ 6 Answers ]

My husband was is in the army, and was stationed in panama and married a panamanian girl. He took her to USA and they separated a few years later. My husband has given her multipule copies of the divorce papers and she refuses to believe they are divorced and he remarried. She called him today...

Married but live/work in different states (CA/DC/MD) [ 4 Answers ]

I found similar topics, but want to ask a few things. I (will) live and work in CA for the entire year of 2008 (income source from CA only), but on Sep 29, my husband moved to Washington DC alone and started working in Maryland (CA resident/income source from CA for 9 months, DC resident/income...

View more questions Search