Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GabrielleT Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2011, 05:05 AM
    Can I marry a easttimore man and get citizenship to stay in his country
    Hi my name is gabrielle I am from the uk and my boyfriend is from easttimore and he has a portugesse passport I am wondering when I marry him would I be able to get a visa to live in his country
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2011, 07:04 AM

Here is all the info you need as well as telephone numbers to call and ask - Portugal Visa: Application, Requirements. Apply for Portuguese Visas Online.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Green card from 2004,not in country possible to apply for citizenship? [ 1 Answers ]

One of my family members has a green card since 2004 but only comes to the US twice or 3 times a year for a 3-4 weeks each visit. Can she apply for citizenship now? Is there a specific time she should have lived in the US. She will live permanently in the US after a few years due to business...

Affordable country to expat to and retire w/ dual citizenship [ 1 Answers ]

Need to know time frame for residency and asset requirements, if any. Low taxes, etc. Anywhere where we do not have to report our social security or my small gov. pension to US.

Pregnant with dual citizenship - what are my rights to leave one country [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I was born an american citizen and was just granted Israeli citizenship (which is NOT considered approved unless I stay in the country for another 1.5 months - if I leave, the citizenship is cancelled/ forfeited according to Israeli law.) My husband and I are headed for a messy divorce it...

Boyfriend needs US citizenship, but must wait a year to marry. [ 8 Answers ]

Ok, so this is what is happening. I met this guy last December that was here on student Visa from Haiti.. I fell in love with him, and I want to marry him, but religious beliefs make it so I can not marry him for at least another year.. He moved to another state to live with his family while we...

View more questions Search