Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikki018 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2011, 10:09 PM
    How can I trust him again ?
    Me & my boyfriend have been togeather for 7 years now we have a 4 year old son togeather.. but he has cheated on me in the past and I can't help but feel like he wants to do it again I can't trust him because all he does is lie to me about everything he says he lies so I don't get mad and upset but its worse when I find out he lies to me.. I don't understand I want us to work I love him but I don't want to be lied to and cheated on eathier.. I don't know what to do?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 10, 2011, 10:34 PM

Have you two thought about counseling? What kind of things is he lying about. Do you question him on everything he does?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 11, 2011, 01:33 PM

Stop getting mad and upset, and actually talk to each other. TRY IT, communications work wonders for a couple.
    HurtScorpio Posts: 92, Reputation: 23

Jul 13, 2011, 04:27 PM
    Are you trusting him now? Do you have a reson to not trust him now? Speaking from experience, if a person knows you are going to react badly to a situation they will lie just to avoid a confrontation. It may not mean he is lying but he is afraid that you will blow the scenario out of proportion. If you forgave him, you have to trust him and if you are unable you should go to counseling to figure out how to do that because otherwise you will push him farther away and he will lie -not based on lying about important things maybe but to avoid arguments.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend doesn't trust me but I trust him when I possibly shouldn't? [ 10 Answers ]

I am 20 years old and me and my boyfriend, who is 21, have been dating for about 4 months now. This is only my second real relationship and he is the only guy I have ever felt like I truly loved. We tell each other we love each other all the time, and he has even brought up marriage but I'm not...

Trust Him? [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for about a year and a half. When we first got together I saw his email open and saw an email that he had sent to a forum website that deals with his cell phone looking for a program that he could download that will hide text messages on his phone. I...

In an A,B, C trust/ no will, community stock not listed in trust, who gets [ 5 Answers ]

My stepdad passed away in may of 2009, him and my mom were married for 20 years. He had an old a,b,c, trust that dates back to 1986 and it has no will. The C trust lists some old assets but most are gone. He never redid it just updated it in 1993 he son appears to have been named in it the...

Is it wrong for me not to trust him, or do I just not trust because of my ex? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so I'm not sure if I am just being paranoid, or if I'm right. My ex guy(Tony) was seemingly wonderful to me and I had no idea that he was a habitual cheater until after we broke up. This guy (Jason) has a lot in common with my ex, in that he is in the army and shared some exes with him....

Revocable Trust (Grantor) Trust w/3rd party trustee [ 2 Answers ]

It was my understanding that if a grantor set up a revocable trust and a third party (let's say a bank) was named as trustee, the trustee was required to file a Form 1041. I am unable to locate any IRC or other guidance that would confirm or deny this. Please help. Thank you. Diana

View more questions Search