Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lisa_Marie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2007, 11:58 AM
    Spotting in the middle of my cycle
    :( I don't know a whole lot about periods. Mine were always regular and on time. But this past month I had my period about 2 weeks ago(which was reg and fine) and now I have had spotting for about two days. I'm on the pill and I don't really miss any of them. I might be a 1-12 hrs late though. I don't know what is wrong. I have never had this before.? Am I pregnant? Please help!
    fitart Posts: 18, Reputation: 4

Jan 31, 2007, 03:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa_Marie
    :( i dnt kno a whole lot about periods. mine were always regular and on time. but this past month i had my period about 2 wks ago(which was reg n fine) and now i have had spotting for about two days. im on the pill and i dnt really miss any of them. i might be a 1-12 hrs late tho. i don't know what is wrong. i have never had this before. ??? am i preg? please help!!
    How long have you been on this pill? Sometimes when on the pill you will have what is called break through bleeding. If you're worried go to the doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stuck in the middle with you [ 3 Answers ]

Who sings the song stuck in the middle with you ?

Caught in the middle [ 30 Answers ]

I have a friend who is a single mother of 3. She is a wonderful lady, super mom, and loving friend. However, she is extremely hung up on one of my husband's friends. My husband's friend James just got out of a rather rocky marriage, and is not really into having a relationship. However, a couple...

Caught in the middle... [ 3 Answers ]

I fell in love with my best friend of 6 years and 1 year ago we finally admitted our love for each other. He dated another girl before me and broke up with her when he realized he loved me instead. I was dating a mutual friend of ours at the time, but broke up with him around the same time. The guy...

Middle Name Crisis [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone... sorry I've been MIA. But I'm in a major delimma.. I can't for the life of me find a good middle name. We are having a baby girl and we dicided to name her Emma, but we simply can't find a good middle name, I looked at hundreds of websites but just can't find that one name that fits...

Caught in the middle [ 1 Answers ]

About a month a go I went to a used car dealer and bought a car. In the state of New Hampshire you have to get the car inspected. I went and got it inspected and my mechanic passed it. Well just today while driving my right control wheel broke and thank god I wasn't hurt. I called aaa and had them...

View more questions Search