Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chelsea14 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jul 9, 2011, 10:08 PM
    How do I tell my guy friend that my best friend like him but he don't really know her?
    So I have this really good friend and we have beem friends for 5 years and she is completely in love with my guy friend but he doesn't exactly know her I keep bringing up her name but all he says is he don't know her and when I ask him to talk to her he doesn't? But the one thing he doesn't know is that she loves him and I don't know how to tell him ? Someone please help me I don't know what to do or what to say?
    johnnysluss Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2011, 10:52 AM
    All I can tell you is plan a get together so he will find out and make a choice OK
    Gin_Ichimaru Posts: 40, Reputation: 11

Jul 18, 2011, 03:38 PM
    Meet up with him one day, have them two hang out for a day or two and then after you know he's sure who you mean, just mention that she has a thing for him or she likes him.

Or you could all be put one day and take him apart for a second and whisper "She likes you.." After that, your part is done. It's his decision if he likes her in that way or not

Hope this helps,

Gin.
    joygregson13 Posts: 12, Reputation: -2

Jul 29, 2011, 04:03 PM
    Id suggest that you just tell him that your friend likes him, and see what his reaction is you will soon know if he likes her too :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I like my guy friend as more than a friend? [ 3 Answers ]

So, here's the story. I'm a freshman in high school, and I met this guy. His name is Jason. I thought he was cute, so I told one of my friends. She told him later, and he was like "cool"We fast danced together at an informal dance and he gave me his number! We text (to this day) all day long, even...

Friend Likes Guy. Guy hates friend! [ 6 Answers ]

Hey, My best friend likes this guy right? All Well and Good? NO!! The Guy She Likes, thinks she's annoying and weird. The guy is like one of my closest friends, I could talk to him about it but my friend doesn't want me 2. She didn't want me to write this but I am because she needs advice! Any...

I like my best guy friend more than a friend way [ 6 Answers ]

I like my best guy friends more than a friend way. I don't know what to do. I mean we always have these serious talks and stuff. He's like really nice, but he told me that he liked this other girl. I mean that means that there's no way he would like me and I'm just confused. Also, I was talking...

I REALLY don't know if my guy friend likes me, and its very important I find out [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, so I know you've probably heard it all before... but I've liked this guy for the past year (I'm a sophomore now) and we really didn't talk much last year. This year, we have the same lunch/studyhall together and two other classes together. Well,we both go to the school library during the...

View more questions Search