Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tabia Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Jun 25, 2011, 11:52 PM
    Going to Dubai
    Helo I have been with imploiment visa in Dubai and suddenly police caught me and put me in police jail around 9 month and I took finger print eye scan and they deport me with out court procedure.so am I black listed or what can I go to Dubai

Helo before 2year 11march 2009 I am going ras al khaima with my fraind than we come back home in sharjha one bangali sttile in petrole pump I give lift after one kilomitter police caughting me and my friend put the jail after 9munth took finger print eye scan and they deport me with court procedure.so am I black listed or what can I go to Dubai
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 10, 2011, 07:48 AM

Please stop asking the same question over and over, all of your other posts have been deleted and / or merged.

I would say most likely on a do not allow entry ( not really a black list) but a list of undesirable people not allowed to re-enter.
    You could make application for new visa and try so see what happens
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jul 10, 2011, 06:09 PM

You are banned from entering UAE and cannot apply for any type of visa, even transit visa.
    DiMamun Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2011, 04:56 AM
    Yes dear you have one chance to enter dubai one more time please provide your passport no & visa no I will check than I will no c you again...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dubai immigration [ 1 Answers ]

About deportation from dubai [ 2 Answers ]

I have question ? 3years ago my aunt(67 years old) had narcotic drug and deported from dubai without jail and court,they got fingerprint from her and then deported Now she want to visit usa(non immigrant visa)and need interview in other country like turkey I want to know does she have to explain...

Dubai blacklisted [ 2 Answers ]

My husband was arrested by immigration police in Qatar but no case was filed against him. Thinking that he had committed a criminal offense, his sponsor (company) terminated his employment. Upon paying all his bank loans, he was immediately deported back in our country but he was subjected to iris...

Accommodation in Dubai [ 5 Answers ]

I am planning to go to dubai for a week alongwith my wife and daughter. Is it possible to have cheap accomodaion there? I will be thankful for the information.

View more questions Search