Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KelseyHIll17 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2011, 05:17 PM
    What animated movie has a little asian kid and a big friendly creature she discovers?
    I really liked this movie when I was little and I can't remember what it was called. I know it rained a lot in the movie and newer movie "panyo" reminds me a lot of it.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 10, 2011, 08:41 AM

My Neighbor Totoro?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's animated movie about friendly witch [ 1 Answers ]

I remember a children's animated movie from when I was younger about a friendly witch who had to go on a quest, and at the end, the evil king turned good and all the spiky things in the kingdom sprouted flowers. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Creepy kid movie animated maybe 80's/90's. [ 1 Answers ]

Creepy kids movie from 80's/ or 90's... please help? So, I watched it over and over again when I was in 1st grade. I am now 22 and I barly remember any of it but want to see it again, see if it is really as creepy as I remember. All I do recall from it is. It was animated, I believe with...

Animated Kid Movie [ 1 Answers ]

My brother has been looking for the name of a movie that has been driving him crazy for years. Not sure if it is from the 80's or 90's. I guess there might be a cat in it, who carries a stick, like a runaway nap sack or something. There are some railroad tracks at some point. Possibly other...

View more questions Search