Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Osochi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2011, 05:15 PM
    My trane x90 i
    My trane x90 AC unit is making sounds which I assume are like shout circuit... like it wants to start and is stops..
    there is a small box next to AC unit which holds water there are a couple of hoses that go in and come out of this litte box.. there is some water in there.. should I empty the water?

Check out some similar questions!

What trane programmable thermostat can I use with my XL13I trane heat pump [ 1 Answers ]

Can I use the 800 series thermostat with my XL13i trane heat pump?

How to wire a trane 900 series thermostat to a trane XL13i heat pump [ 1 Answers ]

How to wire a trane 900 series thermostat to a five wire XL13i heat pump system.

Trane XL20i heat pump requires Trane 900 series thermostat? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if the Trane XL20i heat pump requires the use of Trane's 900 series thermostat or if a Honeywell VisionPro IAQ thermostat can be used.

TRANE vs Amana in New Home: Is a TRANE upgrade worth $4k? [ 8 Answers ]

Background/Details: Building new home in North Texas. Closing at end of August. Builder and I are in dispute over what hardware to install for the AC. House is gas heated so this is about the AC side only. The AC hardware that comes with the house is made by Amana (under license to Goodman...

Quote on 2 1/2 ton Trane XR13 and var spd Trane Blower [ 2 Answers ]

I was just quoted on a 2nd floor A/C replacement, condenser and var speed blower, 2 1/2 ton Trane XR13 with upgrade options. Live in CT Are these prices sane ? Includes removal of old unit, upgrade of refrig line, added insulation on old ductwork - work to be done in walkup attic Quote...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.