Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yeebyaj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2011, 10:16 AM
    How to reset my dryer timer
    I have a maytag neptune dryer and the regular timer used to be 44 on normal, but now says 84 and that is too high. How do I go about resetting that

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Dryer timer clicks - Dryer still works [ 6 Answers ]

I just replaced a broken dryer belt and re-assmebled the dryer. It works now, but there is a ticket sound coming from the timer when the door is closed and the timer dial turned on, but the dryer is not turned on yet. The ticking goes away if I push the start button and the dryer starts, if I put...

Kenmore series 80 dryer timer keeps dryer running through cycles [ 2 Answers ]

Our 5 year old series 80 kenmore dryer keeps running through all timer cycles. You have to leave door open or pull the plug to stop it. Is this a major repair or part cost?

Repairing the timer dryer timer control [ 2 Answers ]

I have a maytag dryer, whose timer no longer works. The dryer will run constantly until you open the dryer. Is there a way to repair the timer and save on electricity?

How to reset timer on JD 110 [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have a JD L110 and I would like to know how to reset my timer indicator back to zero. Is this even possible. I figured that if I disconnected the battery, it would reset, but no luck. Right now there is like a left/right arrow that keeps on blinking. Any help would be appreciated. ...

Reset Noma/Garrison Outdoor Timer [ 1 Answers ]

I need to reset a Noma Outdoor LCD timer and cannot locate the manual. There does not appear to be a link to Noma or Garrison. How do I reset it to factory defaults. No reset switch - only ON/OFF, RND, SET. Any links to maufacturer sites or tips on reset device?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.