Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RLS Lee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2011, 09:28 AM
    Tran furnace / air main blower on furnace will not run. But the a/c unit runs
    Main blower on furnace, is not running, when thermostat calls for cooling the out side unit runs. The main blower on the furnace in not

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier furnace 58rav115-16 blower runs but furnace will not ignite [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 58rav115-16 caarrier unit. Lst week I replaced a suspected bad draft limit switch(code31) ran fine after. This morning I got up and the blower was running but it would not ignite. I switched to emergency heat and received a code31. I bypassed the draft switch and was able to get the them....

Furnace fan runs but outside unit doesn't. No cooling. No 24V at the outside unit. [ 7 Answers ]

My furnace fan was running in AC mode for a long time but it wasn't getting cooler. I checked the air from a register, sure enough, not cool. I checked the outside condenser unit and it's not running. I checked for 220V at the disconnect on the outside unit. 220VAC present. I pushed down...

Furnace goes through normal start-up. Induced runs, Flame comes on, but no main blower [ 2 Answers ]

I have a nordyne furnace running on propane. It is about 15 months old. Furnace goes through normal start-up. Inducer fan runs, approximately 30 seconds later the flame comes on, main blower never comes on. Flame turns off. About 30 secs after flame is off, main blower comes on and stays on...

Furnace Blower Motor Runs Constantly & Furnace or AC Won't Run [ 2 Answers ]

I have an Armstrong forced air (induced draft) natural gas furnace with central AC (made around 1990 -- Model: EG6H80DC14-1, Serial: A18315MNA). I had a problem at the end of the heating season where the blower motor would run continuously (even when the thermostat is turned to "off"). I thought...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.