Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnnyd346 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2011, 08:07 AM
    How can I change ET8CHK temperature adjustments?
    I can't figure out how to change the Refrigerator or Freezer temperature settings. The small indicators insid the Frig do not sem to be movable and are both set on High. Can you help? Thanks John Reynolds.

[email protected]

Check out some similar questions!

Calculating temperature change. Please help! [ 6 Answers ]

An 9.5 ice cube is placed into 275 of water. Calculate the temperature change in the water upon the complete melting of the ice. Hint: Determine how much heat is absorbed by the melting ice and then use to calculate the temperature change of the 275 of water. I have NO idea. I tried doing it...

Whirlpool et8chk" [ 0 Answers ]

My fridge is about 5 years old recently it has started freezing over in top, not really cold, not making ice it is a WHIRLPOOL ET8CHK" I can unplug it about a day and it works fine for couple days then same thing

How to find change in temperature [ 3 Answers ]

If 50g of water and 50g of sand each absorb 200J of solar energy what will be the change in tempurature?

Change in temperature [ 1 Answers ]

A 500.0-g iron bar at 212 degrees Celsius is placed in 2.0-L if water at 24.0 degrees Celsius. What will be the change in temperature of the water? Assume no heat is lost to the surroundings.

Temperature change [ 1 Answers ]

A 50 g piece of aluminum is heated to 100 degree C and then put into a beaker containing 150 ml of water at 20 degree C. Assuming no heat loss to the surroundings, determine the final temperature of water?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.