Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cooldeath Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2011, 11:36 PM
    Animated movie, 80's? black sun, stone blocks?
    Hi,
    I've been trying to find out what this movie is that I saw when I was a kid.
    I saw it during the 1980's maybe early 1990's. There was a black or dark purple sun in the sky. The landscape was mostly barren and/or rocky. There was a stone structure of some type, I don't remember the exact shape but I remember the pillars with a block on top.

That's the best details I can remember, below are details that I am unsure of.

There may have been something shot into the sun.
    There may have been a character "working" with the stones.
    I think the sun was dying.

If anyone has any kind of idea what this could be any leads for me to check would be useful.

Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's movie evil guy turning things to stone cartoon movie [ 8 Answers ]

A movie that came out in late 1980's with a lady who had friends that were weird little dwarfs and an evil guy who turned into a bat would turn things into stone kind of a snow white movie during the movie I just died in your arms played in it and the dwarfs or whatever were singing in it and at...

Does anyone remember an old animated movie about little children turned into blocks? [ 2 Answers ]

The children would follow a young man playing a flute to the puppetmaster and he would turn them into block like pieces to build something.

What was the animated movie where the witch turned people into stone made in the 90's [ 5 Answers ]

The movie is not Narnia! But the witch would turn people into stone with a robe and thunder, I watched it when I was young nad I wanted to know what it was called. Thanks

80's animated movie [ 9 Answers ]

Hi.. I'm trying to find the title of a movie. I don't really remember much except that it was an 80's animated movie, possibly, and I remember close to the end a girl who is captured to sing and she's wearing like this collar around her neck that glows every time she is singing and there is an evil...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.