Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrshochman10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2011, 08:51 PM
    Why won't my remote work?
    I have a universal rca remote. It worked just fine yesterday, its new, as are the batteries. It is programmed to the dvd player and the TV. However, I went to press the input button for the TV today, and it flashes quick red, and nothing else happens. It flashes the regular red when I use it on the dvd player, and works. I'm confused, and cannot figure out what's wrong! Please help?

Check out some similar questions!

Remote control hampton bay fan won't work [ 1 Answers ]

My hampton bay ceiling fan won't work with remote or without no lights no fan it has been working fine for about a year now then it just quit

Ceiling fan remote won't work [ 1 Answers ]

I put a hampton bay fan remote on my fan and it worked great for a long time. Today while I was gone the fan was turned on and my father in law tried to turn it off by the pull chain and now it won't work at all, what should my next step be? All it says in the manual (which is now missing thanks...

Hunter remote won't work [ 3 Answers ]

HI, I have two separate Hunter fans with hand help remotes. On one of them the light ON/OFF switch won't work any more at all, but the fan ON/OFF switch is fine. And on the other its getter harder and harder to make the ON/OFF switch work while again the fan ON/OFF switch is fine. It starts with...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.