Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yuuu11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2011, 06:26 PM
    Question about a movie...
    I don't know the name of this movie. It's a pretty old one. It's about a woman who gets married several times to different men who end up dying after they get rich. She goes back to her hometown and she ends of marrying this man who used to be one of her suitors that she wasn't interested in. She and the guy have a lot of children but they are poor.
    confuzed1978 Posts: 76, Reputation: 8

Jul 9, 2011, 07:55 PM

"what a way to go!" with shirley maclaine... I think
    mcdraddle Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Jul 26, 2011, 04:31 AM
    I think that's what a way to go

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie question [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so I am about to be 33 and I vaguely remember a movie that I would watch as a kid about this boy that when he was going to bed his closest/dresser cabinet would become like a fantasy world. I keep picturing a white horse that comes out of it. The only other part of the movie I remember is these...

Movie question about 80's or 90's movie [ 0 Answers ]

I saw a movie about a man who has an affair with a woman who lives in a highrise apartment. The wife finds out at the end of the movie.

I have a question about a movie [ 1 Answers ]

I seen this movie a few years ago, it was about a group of high school kids they all went out into the woods or out in the middle of nowhere and there was like an underground hangout that they (I think) paid this kid to show them. Then this kid locked them in there for a long period (weeks). They...

A movie question [ 3 Answers ]

Do you know the movie where a kid gets kidnapped then like 20 years later a man comes to the parents door and says he is there child and while icefishing he pushes the dad in the whole and he cuts the phone and car wires so the mom can't leave and he traps her and then a cop that he had pushed down...

Another movie question [ 1 Answers ]

There was an early 80's-90's movie, it was another version of Thumbellina (not the Disney version). I think it was an anime version of it, but in English. And she became friends with a female frog and I remember one of the lines was "That was very noble of you." Maybe the frog's name was Lilly?...

View more questions Search