Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alanad123 Posts: 102, Reputation: 5

Jul 8, 2011, 03:21 AM
    Still worried
    Ive tried to tell her but she just won't listen, I need help here people, my friend is going round to that boys house AGAIN, I'm so, so worried, she's asking me for help but she won't take it in, Please help guys?? xxxxx
    TheCompromiser Posts: 77, Reputation: 17

Jul 8, 2011, 06:59 AM
    Love is blind. I've had this with many friends. Then they get hurt and come crying back.. Just let go. She hasn't listened and she won't..
    bg12795 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2011, 07:40 PM
    If you think this boy I really a problem, tell her straight out. If she doesn't listen, then maybe she needs a little help. Maybe she has low self esteem or something? Whatever the issue is, you need to be patient with her and tell her what you think is right, but it is only up to her if she will truly listen or not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Should I be worried? [ 8 Answers ]

My last menstrual cycle went off on April 12th at which time I was suppose to start my new pack of 24. Due to no more refills & no insurance I was unable to start my new pack and have been off the pill since then. On April 21st around 6:50 pm my boyfriend and I engaged in sexual intercourse and as...

Only 19! Only had sex once! Worried I'm pregnant? VERY WORRIED! [ 11 Answers ]

So I know there are a few other posts like this but I'm just nervous about my situation... about 4 weeks ago I had sex, he had a condom on and I'm on the pill (trinessa), not while he was inside be and before he came he had to take it off because it was rolling down. We were still fooling around...

I'm worried [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 7 weeks pregnant and today I saw in my pantyliner that I had redish orange discharge but I dpn't have any cramping and I'm worried is that normal!

Worried [ 5 Answers ]

]hi I'm 20 been having brown discharge for about 8 days and my breat are sore but I'm not suppose to start in about 4 or 5 days please someone tell me if this is normal could I be pregnant help me please anyone please write me back asap I'm so scared I really need you guys...

View more questions Search