Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nifty50 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2011, 02:35 PM
    Please help! What ARE these mounds of dirt inside my home?
    We recently decided to rearrange and get rid of some furniture in our family room. This room was a two-car garage that was converted to a family room by the previous owners. In moving some of the furniture we came across 2 piles of dirt (12 inches long x 5 inches wide, 3 inches deep). About 5 feet further down this inside wall (towards the outside wall) is another pile about the same size, about an inch or so deeper that seems to be made up of dirt and various debris like wood shavings (don't know from where they came from) and small cardboard or cardboard-like tiny pieces. Does anyone know what this is from? A mouse? Ants? Termites? I haven't found any bugs in these piles so I am thinking mice but...
    oscarlovespatty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2012, 07:32 AM
    A few years ago I came home to find two mounds of dirt, 12" x 5" inside my home . I was freaked out because it could have only been placed by a person. It looked almost ritualistic. During this time my mother in law was mad at me and had been ( and still is) trying to convince my wife to leave me and live with her. I told my mom about the mounds and she said that she had heard about a witchcraft thing where if you put dirt from a cemetery in a persons home , they would leave the home . This lady is heavy into that crap and had a key to my home. I never was able to prove it and my chick was pissed when I suggested that her witch mother had something to do with the dirt in the house.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Stelly mounds, Lebeau LA [ 4 Answers ]

Do the mounds depict the Gulf of Mexico and the Yucatan (as an island) in the BC years? Page 37, PreColumbian Architecture in Eastern North America shows 3 mounds, one shaped like a wide V and two shaped like a circle, rectangle. The V shaped mound is reminiscent of the Yucatan shape separated...

What are these mounds of orange bugs and flies all over yard? [ 4 Answers ]

I was just in my yard and felt something on my foot, when I looked down I saw this pile of orangish bugs with flies emerging. When I looked around I noticed that they are everywhere. I can look out my front window and see the little flies beginning to fly up and some birds diving for them. I this...

How do you get rid of huge ant mounds [ 1 Answers ]

We have several huge ant mounds surrounding our property. How can we get rid of them?

Dirt inside of crucifixes [ 2 Answers ]

I am wondering what the meaning of "terra _____cumbarum" means? A few of the letters are obscured by the dirt, so I really do not know what other letters are missing. Thanks

View more questions Search