Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lovetravels Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2011, 01:35 PM
    How can I travel to England?
    My dream is to travel to ENGLAND but I believe is way to expensive... whta can I do? How can I get money if I don't have a job yet?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2011, 01:36 PM
    Ask your parents.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 11, 2011, 07:49 PM

Get a job, get a passport
    taylorhobbsx Posts: 168, Reputation: -4

Aug 5, 2011, 02:02 AM
    Why not try starting baby sitting? Or just those small jobs. Get a job at mcdonalds..? You know try hard to get a small job! :D
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 5, 2011, 03:23 AM

First, where are you now (general area)? How old are you? Until you are an adult, you can't travel on your own. Talk to your parents about a family vacation.

Since this is in Teens, you should have plenty of time to fulfill this dream.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can I travel into England with a felony [ 5 Answers ]

I have a felony and I want to know if I will beable to go to the Uk England with a felony

Can I travel to England after being 90 days in Schengen countries? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello.. right now I'm in Barcelona I will stay here for 90 days, after that I want to go to England, is it allow to travel there after being in schengen countries. I know England doesn't belong to this countries, so is it possible to travel without having any trouble? Thanks!

Travel in Italy/France?England [ 1 Answers ]

I'll be traveling to Italy at the end of May, and then on to Paris and Rome. I freeze on airplanes, and wondered if a pair of lightweight jogging or casual pants would be okay, not too hot after landing in Rome. I was thinking about putting a short sleeved top under a light jacket, so I could...

Travel To England [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I want to go to England to go to college and work for a while. We both live in Anguilla and have a British European Passport. We have never been to England. We would like to know if the government can help us find a flat and give us financial aid for college and would like to pay...

View more questions Search