Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ghana.s123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2011, 04:45 AM
    Need advise
    My age is 24, will yoko heit help me to increas height, my height is 5.5 feet
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 7, 2011, 05:15 AM

I think you mean yoga. No, it won't increase your height, but will make you more supple.
    black111madonna Posts: 101, Reputation: 15

Jul 22, 2011, 04:01 AM

My stephbrother has a daughter and she was too short for her age, she got hormones and has grown to a normal height for her age. Im not sure if this only works for children... ask your doctor. In china/japan people go to be stretched but only for a few centimetre, they also do bone operations.

With yoga you learn how to stretch but I don't think it will increase your height.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Advise A/C [ 1 Answers ]

I am ready to buy a new 36 btus a/s, received the Trane R410 (36) as the best. Please adviose. Thank you. The price range of this unit is 2600. My room is 24' x 36'.

Need some advise [ 5 Answers ]

Even though you would think I would have all of 'this stuff' sorted out by now.. its coming back to bite me in the butt once again. I have had adhd and bipolar and boarder line personality disorder since I was 11. No one knew about it, thought I was just adhd. I was diagnosed with it 2 years...

Advise me! [ 3 Answers ]

I'm going to join a new company, please help me to write a letter express a please to join the company and would like have help of everybody in the company.

Any advise? [ 13 Answers ]

Last night, I planted bird seed. This morning there was a bird. What do I feed it? :p :p

Seeking advise on giving advise [ 1 Answers ]

If you are sharing in a living situation with someone who you've found to be kind of a slob, i.e. not doing any cleaning nor taking care of personal hygiene, and it poses a health risk to both of you, how would you go about telling that person to cleanup? How can you tell another person that they...

View more questions Search