Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    burtonj888 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2011, 08:47 PM
    Kenmore stackable electric washer / dryer not drying
    My kenmore stackable electrical washer and dryer stopped producing heat all of a sudden. Here is the information about the dryer:

Kenmore - 120/240V 21A 60Hz
    3 or 4 wire connection

Model # 110.88752791

Ser: MJ3919452

Type: DT/T-ELE-2406021-FM30

I was told it could possibly be the thermostat, does anyone know the part number and how hard is it to install if you are a pretty handy person?

Thanks,

John
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2011, 06:04 PM
    Tear drier down and clean it well and check high limit and heat strips. DrTom4444

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore stackable washer dryer [ 0 Answers ]

I have a stackable Kenmore washer dryer and the dryer is not producing any heat. I do have 120 volts reading through the heating coils but they are not glowing red like I thought they would and definitely not producing any heat.

Kenmore Model 417.94712400 stackable washer/dryer; dryer doesn't heat up. [ 4 Answers ]

Dryer drum rotates, and it responds to the "cycles" dial, but the heating element doesn't heat up. Is there a reset button somewhere, or do I need to replace the heating element, OR? Thank you.

Kenmore stackable washer/dryer [ 0 Answers ]

How to close the panel in the front of the unit? I replaced the door switch but can not close the panel door. Help

Kenmore stackable washer/dryer broken. Washer doesn't work [ 0 Answers ]

When starting a wash load on my stackable kenmore washer/dryer it starts to fill with water and it clicks. The lights in my house were dimming off and on and the washer sounds like a car trying to start.

Kenmore stackable washer dryer unit: washer transmission [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 14 year old Kenmore stackable unit, spent several hundred dollars here and there every few years to have the dryer belt fixed, etc. Now the washing machine portion, it will start a wash cycle, then stop, leaving the water to sit in the barrell. A repair guy said its not worth replacing the...

View more questions Search