Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Projectman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2011, 08:29 PM
    Need switch for Patton floor fan
    Where can I get a 3-speed, 4-wire switch for Patton floor fan, model # TG-1887

Check out some similar questions!

Replacing fan motor relay switch with upgraded switch [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I've searched online to locate a replacement fan motor relay switch for an old Fedders propane heating unit in my greenhouse. The replacement should be fairly easy to do, however the part I was needing ( RBM 84-20103-301A) was listed as obsolete and was replaced by (McQuay part #...

Year 2000 patton fan shuts off [ 2 Answers ]

A historically very reliable 20" Patton metal floor box fan which I have cleaned and re-oiled many times over the years is now only operating in high and medium speeds, and cuts off after 30 seconds. I presume there is a fault with either the speed switch or the little external thermal box. How can...

Swapping Dual Light Switch for Dimmer/Three Position Switch for Ceiling Fan [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to swap out a dual switch for a switch that has a dimmer for the ceiling fan light and a three position switch to control the fan. The original wiring had white to white on switch, black to black on switch, and one black from light connected to the top switch pole and the other black...

Separate Fan light switch, fan switch and switch for can lights to one location [ 2 Answers ]

I have A circuit that has 6 can lights and a fan light. The power is at the switch box I need to know how to wire the separate switches for the cans,and the light on the fan, and fan (That would be in a three gang switch box.) to one location.

HEAT-OFF-COOL system switch - AUTO-ON fan switch. [ 2 Answers ]

Dear Gurus, I am a new house owner & not used to thermostats. We have Honeywell 8112D thermostat. We recently turned ON our Fan switch (in the thermostat). Now the fan is not turning off. It is continuously running even when the system is in OFF & Fan is in AUTO mode. We tried reducing the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.