Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 9, 2011, 08:11 AM

I don't do the lawn, either. Hubby hints at it, and when he does, I hint at him doing the laundry.

He backs down, and so do I.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

Wife on L1 last year, now on H4. Should I file under "Married filing Jointly" [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My wife was working in US in 2007 under L1 visa & we filed our taxes in 2007 under the category "Married filing Jointly". She left her job & is now under H4 visa all through 2008. Can we file again this year under the same category even though she is no longer having an income? She has a SSN.

"Typical" Flush The Toilet Torch Your Wife Issue [ 7 Answers ]

If any faucet is on anywhere in the house and you run anything else the one already on immediately goes red hot. When I flush the toilet for instance and my wife has the kitchen sink running, it will immediately go scalding hot given it is at a warm water setting. If the setting is cold, then the...

View more questions Search