Ask
    irfanirfanirfan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2011, 09:11 AM
    Best childhood friend
    Best childhood friend
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 6, 2011, 09:13 AM

And your question is? If you are trying to reconnect, he's not missing. Try googling him, checking Facebook, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is a childhood friend still alive? [ 9 Answers ]

I had a friend in high school. I heard this person might not be alive anymore. Is there a way I could find out? I haven't seen or spoken to him in forty years.

How to find a childhood friend? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I was trying to find a child hood friend! I had no luck with Facebook or myspace His name is John Macdonald or Mcdonald I don't know his spelling. . I knew him when we lived in Tewksbury , NJ and we went to the same grade school for a bit (Sawmill) His family owned a farm too--- I know ...

How to find a childhood friend [ 1 Answers ]

I have tried Facebook, twitter but have had no success. I want to find a friend I had. She was born when I was ten, making her about 58 now. Her parents divorced so I would like to check divorce records for Ca. hoping for info regarding her. Any free sights for checking records of any kind for...

My best friend since childhood. [ 18 Answers ]

My closest and best friend is Jewish and she has been living in a nice suberb for over 17 years, which she refers to as a "Christian" town because her family is a minority. She is used to living in a suburb that is prodominately Jewish, as this is the way she was raised. Since she had her first son...

Childhood best friend [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm writing an essay on my childhood best friend.. Will you please critique it for me? Also, this needs to be 1 page long in size font 10 arial... 9/18/08 ...

View more questions Search