Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taogan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2011, 07:16 AM
    Idea accessories ltd
    Idea accessories ltd uk are they really a genuine company they are given employment as an administrative assistant
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 6, 2011, 07:39 AM

Do you mean they have a job offering for an administrative assistant? We are not an employment agency and if you are in the UK why not call them?

Tick
    jocelyn LV Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2011, 04:03 AM
    Good day, your company send me a employment contract for hired me , I ask your it's true because they notify me the uk home border to settle me the amount of 300 British pounds . I ask to you can you help me to processing my visa for salary deduction . Thank you and more power .jocelyn L V.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 19, 2011, 04:06 AM
    This is a SCAM!!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2011, 04:23 AM
    Yep, it's a scam.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using a blog to vent a good idea? Bad idea? Other ideas? Suggestions? [ 13 Answers ]

If you've seen my other question, then you know I've had some drama lately.. Well concerning that post I will say, things settled out. Well.. more of, she read my journal that morning while I took my regents test and found out that I thought I liked her. Today, we discussed that. She doesn't...

Is idea accessories ltd company a ligimate company? [ 11 Answers ]

Is idea accessories ltd company a ligimate company

Rerouting pipes in 12 unit condo building? Good idea or bad idea [ 2 Answers ]

Is it a good idea to reroute pipes for a 12 unit building rather then take the chance of digging up concrete parking lot and plumber not finding where break in clay pipe is? If there is a break in the pipe at all how can you put a liner in if you can't see?? I personally think the plumber is lying...

View more questions Search