Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dronit Posts: 61, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2011, 05:37 AM
    My frineds a drug adict will he go to hevan?
    My friends into lots of drugs - heroin, crack, coke, ketermin, acid and spends all his time just out of his mind. I new him as a young boy and was shocked to see his decline. He curses god and has turned his back on all religions.

I know he is a good person despite his habit he has never stolon or bin disonest?

His reason for cursing god was that his family wwas killed by a house robery, his wife was raped as some one else held him down with a knife to his throte, he was powerless. He used to praise god every day but after that he said to me..

'What the point in praising god, if I don't will something bad happen, if I curse him what will change. The worlds a f##cked place there is no god'

How can I show him the light that the lords in every one when something so horrible happened to him and all the in balances in the world.

I need to be hoest, I'm actually talking about myself. I've lost faith.. please help
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2011, 05:51 AM

Here's my problem with you - you have posted variations of this question many times, asking about death and Heaven and salvation, arguing AGAINST Heaven and salvation, criticizing people (specifically Wondergirl and FrChuck) who have tried to help you, belittling them, saying that Heaven is a "pretend" place after all.

Now you come back with the same question (in another form - for once it's not "your friend" you're talking about), presumably with the same agenda.

I have no idea why anyone would have the slightest interest in answering your question when your main objective seems to be to argue against the very thing you question.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...n-453037.html; https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/religi...an-584944.html

One minute before you posted this thread asking for advice and help finding your salvation you posted this in response to someone who was concerned about her eternal salvation: "Don't worry you won't go to hevan its make belive" You are either very troubled (which is a good possibility) or a troll.

Now you want help finding salvation?

You are making every effort to argue AGAINST the very thing you are asking for assistance in achieving. It makes no sense to me.

So - troll or no troll?
    southamerica Posts: 667, Reputation: 400

Jul 6, 2011, 06:10 AM

GREENIE for Judy!

Jul 6, 2011, 06:11 AM
    May be because no one has given me a straight up answer. My aim is not to belittle any one. My aim is to have a sensible debate, if anything I'm the one being belittled for not agreeing with others. I thought this was a free open minded web site.

I ask the questions and although I son't always agree with peoples answers I'm still interested to hear them. /I'm not closed minded so any insite is interesting to me so instead of stateing your problems with me have a go at answering the question...

One minute before you posted this thread asking for advice and help finding your salvation you posted this: "Don't worry you won't go to hevan its make belive" You are either very troubled. Quoting judy

Yes this is my belefe but if you read the question you caan see why. I am at a cross road and don't know what to do I have lost faith and some times I feel bitter. In no way do I want to seem rude at all.

I just want some one to talk to me that have more experience in this.. If no one ones to help it doesn't seem very christian which leads me to my original thought.

Please add insite as I'm at a cross road I have loat my faith.
    Also abortions have to be takeno nthere own merit. A late abortion I believe is wrong. But what if your 14 year old child was raped and pregnant from this, should she ruen her life because abortion is wrong or get rid of it and continue with her studys. Who want a kid at 14?

Jul 6, 2011, 06:13 AM
    Comment on southamerica's post
    What does that even meen?
    southamerica Posts: 667, Reputation: 400

Jul 6, 2011, 06:16 AM

what does that even meen?
    It means I agree with Judy. This is a discussion forum so I cannot give her an "agree" rating.

Unfortunately, your approach to "debating" is way too confrontational and contradicts itself... even if it is earnest, which I'm not sure I buy.

Best of luck to you.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 6, 2011, 06:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by southamerica View Post
    It means I agree with Judy. This is a discussion forum so I cannot give her an "agree" rating.

Unfortunately, your approach to "debating" is way too confrontational and contradicts itself...even if it is earnest, which I'm not sure I buy.

Best of luck to you.
    Not to mention you can't even understand him. His spelling is horrendous!

Jul 6, 2011, 06:31 AM
    Now who's attacking.

I don't contridict myself give one example please?

Sorry about spelling but my points are clear not just atacking me because you don't agree.

You think I'm confontational read the thread about the poor being amongst us ahd you will see my points were calm and colective not like wondergirls who was confontational and quite rude.

I ask for help and you think I have some agender for atacking your belefs.

May be I'm re fraising the questions because I have had no satisfactery answers.

Please think before you type. And give me a proper answer...

Jul 6, 2011, 06:33 AM
    Comment on J_9's post
    Very help full not confuntational atall??

Jul 6, 2011, 06:34 AM
    Comment on J_9's post
    Also english isn't my first langage
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2011, 06:38 AM

I change my vote to disturbed AND a troll.

And I will add that I have now looked through past posts. I am AMAZED (which is a step beyond surprised) that the unrelenting attacks on Wondergirl (who can very well defend herself and doesn't need my help) both continue and remain on the Board.

This person doesn't miss a chance to take a cheap shot at her.

And "English is not my first language" only goes so far.

Jul 6, 2011, 04:03 PM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    Why am I disturbed annand a troll. This is not very helpful, has any one read my question, this is serious and I don't like the insults. I am not angree just disapointed that in a relgous forum I get treated like this because no one wants to give me a straight up answer. Don't forget some of my questions have been taken of the site so I have to re frase them, I am looking for genuine guidance. Can any one help me please or just keep calling me a disturbed troll??
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 6, 2011, 04:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dronit View Post
    Also abortions have to be takeno nthere own merit. A late abortion i belive is wrong. But what if your 14 year old child was raped and pregnent from this, should she ruen her life because abortion is wrong or get rid of it and continue with her studys. Who want a kid at 14?
    I will give your answer a go. Since your saying that the above stated situation is wrong. What exactly are you basing it on? What belief system are you currently subscribing to? If you had to make a label for yourself (belief system) what category is it in?
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Jul 6, 2011, 04:57 PM

"Don't worry you won't go to hevan its make belive"

This is what you posted on another thread...

Then in this thread you are concerned about not getting into Heaven.

I'm not quite sure as to what your deal is. However, I strongly believe that you need professional help. I think your need for help is beyond what any of us can offer you.

You seem to change your story quite a bit.

Is this a cry for attention or are you bored and have nothing else better to do?

Either way, please get some help.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 6, 2011, 04:59 PM

I'll also answer you.

If your friend doesn't believe in God, it's not your place to change his mind.

So he no longer believe, you don't either, do you? So what's the problem?

His faith is gone. Let him live his life in peace, and live yours the way you see fit. It is after all a belief, not a fact, which means no one is wrong in choosing what they believe in.
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2011, 05:30 PM

Alty, read it again - it changed from his friend to him at the very end.

That's why he's posting two stories in one name.
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2011, 05:31 PM

why am i disturbed annand a troll. This is not very helpful, has any one read my question, this is serious and i don't like the insults. I am not angree just disapointed that in a relgous forum i get treated like this because no one wants to give me a straight up answer. Don't forget some of my questions have been taken of the site so i have to re frase them, i am looking for genuine guidance. can any one help me please or just keep calling me a disturbed troll?????????????????????

And why do you suppose some of your posts have been removed?
    geesuzz Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2011, 12:12 AM
    Comment on califdadof3's post
    Why should some one need to label there beliefs?

Jul 15, 2011, 12:23 AM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    I read the thread on the poor being amongst us and I'm sorry to say that I see were 'dronit' is coming from.

'Wondergirl' clearly was not making the distinction between poor in a rich place like the US and being poor in a 3rd world country. This is a big problem world hunger please wondergirl look this up.

I do agree that dronit is a bit of a troll and wishes to winded people up. I think you should rise above it, choose to answer the question or not.

But from what I've read there has been attacks from both direction, people get passionate about there beliefs so lets all take a step back.

I say to 'dronit' stop winding people up for your own amusement and to others don't let it work.

Jul 15, 2011, 12:26 AM
    If you believe in haven, why not? Drugs don't make you a bad person.
    But are you just trying to wind these people up?

But as to your rant for no one answering your question seriously I hope my answer has helped.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My friend doesn't believe in God. Will she still go to hevan? [ 17 Answers ]

She is a good person but is not religious at all. What will happen to her in death?

If I steal in the past does that mean I won't go to hevan? [ 5 Answers ]

Its about god. I've become a christian. And I stealed in the past dose that mean I won't go to hevan??

View more questions Search